The name says it all. Curb Appetite Control is a diet pill that is designed to help people to stick to a calorie controlled diet without having to deal with the constant torment of hunger pangs.
According to the label, Curb can also stimulate fat metabolism, enhance the mood, and boost energy levels, so the formulation may be a little more complex than the name suggests.
This is a typical product that appears to be exclusively marketed on Amazon
What is Curb Appetite Suppressant and How Does it Work?
If the pills are capable of providing the benefits that are promised, the mood enhancing abilities should help prevent dieters from feeling any of the negative emotions that may be brought on by the loss of favourite foods and the dieting process in general. Low calorie dieting can often result in feelings of lethargy so, if they are worth their salt, the energy providing ingredients used in Curb Appetite Suppressant should be a useful addition.
Two capsules provide 1459 mg of a proprietary blend that contains:
- Yerba Mate: A plant extract that contains a small amount of caffeine. Possible benefits may include extra energy, improved concentration and faster metabolism.
- Green Tea: The results of a European study shows supplementation with green tea can increase energy expenditure and improve fat oxidation.
- Garcinia Cambogia: A “superfruit” ingredient that is very nutritious and can assist weight loss in two main ways. Firstly, by stimulating the release of the feel good hormone serotonin, which can quell the desire to comfort eat, and secondly by interfering with the body’s ability to create fresh stores of fat.
- Hoodia Gordonii: An ingredient taken from a succulent plant. It is believed to function as an appetite suppressant, but further study is needed.
- Dandelion Root: Often considered to be nothing more than a garden weed, dandelion is a very nutritious ingredient that is high in Vitamin C. It can benefit the health in many ways, but is unlikely to directly contribute to weight loss. Dandelion is a diuretic, though, so it may cause the body to retain less water. Less water would mean less weight, but no fat would be lost and the water would return as soon as supplementation was ceased.
- Bitter Orange: Also called citrus aurantium, bitter orange provides the fat burning stimulant, synephrine. Presuming a sufficient inclusion rate, it’s presence here may also contribute to the promised energy boost.
- Irvingia Gabonesis: More commonly known as African mango, irvingia gabonesis is a popular fruit-based ingredient that has proven value as a body fat reducer and is also good for lowering cholesterol levels. However, 150mg, taken two times per day is known to be an effective dose and it is unclear whether a dose of Curb Appetite-Suppresant capsules will provide a sufficient amount.
Curb Appetite Suppressant Customer Feedback
The majority of Amazon customer reviews are surprisingly lengthy and very positive, but this is generally the case when manufacturers offer discounts to customers who leave reviews. In the case of Curb Appetite Suppressant, some customers even admit they were given the pills free of charge, so it is questionable how unbiased many of the positive reviews are likely to be.
Two of the shorter five-star reviews read:
However, two one-star reviews read:
Curb Appetite Suppressant Side Effects & Health Issues
The manufacturer suggests all potential users check with a doctor before taking supplements of embarking on a new weight loss routine. They also warn against mixing Curb Appetite Suppressant with other stimulants.
Where To Buy Curb Appetite Suppressant
Although it is possible to purchase Curb Appetite Suppressant directly from the manufacturer’s website, customers in the UK can avoid paying international shipping costs by ordering the product from Amazon. The price is only £19.99, but customers who take the maximum dose of six capsules per day will find themselves staring at the bottom of empty bottle after just 10 days.
Curb Appetite Suppressant Guarantee
Customers do not appear to be provided with a money back guarantee.
The Bottom Line
Curb Appetite Suppressant contains some good ingredients, but the inclusion rates are not known and if they are insufficient results will suffer. Add to this the fact that some customers claim the product failed them, and the lack of a money back guarantee, and Curb Appetite Suppressant starts to look like a bad investment. Especially when compared to some of today’s top dieting products, such as PhenQ, which comes with a 60-day money back guarantee, has amassed countless positive reviews, and can offer a very good return for anybody’s money.