K Thermo Kinetic Burn Extreme is a supplement brought to market by eBeauty and distributed under the Trim-Right brand name.
Although eBeauty specializes in cosmetics and toiletries, the company also owns the health and wellness brand, Innopure, and K Thermo Kinetic Burn Extreme appears to be a rebranded version of an Innopure fat burning product called CapsiPro Thermo Blend.
K Thermo Kinetic Burn Extreme is supplement designed to boost energy levels and encourage the body to burn its fat. As the name suggests, it’s marketed as a weight loss aid, but the marketing material claims it’s also works as a pre-workout supplement.
Claims: Promotes fat burning, improves workouts
Positives: Does contain some good ingredients
Negatives: It is our opinion that there are more effective diet products on the market.
- Promotes thermogenesis
- Provides fat burning
- Improves your workout
- Maintains normal blood glucose levels
- Contains ingredients that fight tiredness and fatigue
Each capsule provides:
- Capsicum (800mg): The capsaicin provided by capsicum is a proven thermogenic fat burner and it has such a good reputation for getting results it’s often used as a standalone ingredient.
- Caffeine (120mg): A popular energy provider, caffeine has more to offer than stimulation. Research shows it can also increase energy expenditure and help the body begin burning fat.
- Green Tea Extract (500mg): Green tea’s ability to promote fat burning has been put to the test and proved on numerous occasions, in research establishments all over the world. Most diet pills contain a quantity of green tea and it’s also known to be very good for the health.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine (50mg): An energy boosting amino acid. Acetyl-L-Carnitine is added to most energy drink formulas. It’s unlikely to give you wings, but it should help you to go a little harder in the gym.
- Niacin (20mg): An underrated vitamin (B3) that can help you to train harder by providing vasodilation. This is a condition where the blood vessels dilate, allowing the muscles to benefit from a better supply of nutrients
- Black Pepper Extract (5mg): Provides a compound that aids the absorption of other ingredients.
- Chromium Picolinate (100mcg): A mineral that is often added to supplements because it helps control insulin levels and prevents the sudden blood sugar spikes that can trigger a desire to consume sweet food.
Some average customer reviews read:
Known Side Effects
Some former users say they experienced negative issues when they were using K Thermo Kinetic Burn Extreme.
A few reported side effects include:
- Feeling faint
- Hair loss
Although the manufacturer fails to mention the possibility of side effects in the marketing material used on the Amazon sales page, the fact that the pills have already caused problems in the past necessitates a degree of caution concerning their use. We suggest not using K Thermo Kinetic Burn Extreme without a doctor’s approval.
Buying Options and Considerations
A bottle of K Thermo Kinetic Burn Extreme contains 60 capsules and costs around £12 from Amazon. It’s not possible to buy the product elsewhere. A guarantee is promised, but the duration is not specified.
People who want to buy diet pills have plenty of options available and the quality varies a lot.
At one end of the scale, leading weight loss products, like PhenQ, are designed to provide dieters with a satisfactory level of weight loss and to be side effect-free.
The other end of the scale is reserved for bargain basement-type products, many of which can only be purchased via Amazon or eBay.
K Thermo Kinetic Burn Extreme is of the latter type. In its favour, the product does contain some good ingredients. Unfortunately, it also has a reputation for causing side effects, and customer reviews show any results that are obtained are likely to be anything but “extreme”.
If you are prepared to take a gamble and don’t mind waiting a while before you see any results, K Thermo Kinetic Burn Extreme could be worth a go. If you want a diet pill that provides a good level of weight loss in the shortest time, we suggest avoiding the bargain basement and going off in seek of a better quality product instead.