Lipo30 is a diet pill and is a type of fat burner that is advertised as “not just another diet pill”. This product has a formula that has been developed by professionals according to the official website.
Lipo30 is strikingly similar is in marketing make-up to so many US oriented diet pills that are currently in circulation. It is now available in the UK.
Anyone who is thinking to use this product for controlling obesity or even to lose just a few pounds is advised to first investigate its benefits and side effects and arrive at a decision.
Claims: To have been developed by professionals and can help you burn more fat and eat less food
Positives: Contains some good ingredients
Negatives: Contains some ingredients that have been discredited recently
Lipo30 is designed to burn body fat in a faster manner than the body could do normally. The product also suppresses appetite. That means, even if you eat less, you will still feel full.
What are the Ingredients?
The following ingredients can be found in each capsule of Lipo30. Each Lipo30 capsule contains blended ingredients, and weighs around 755mg.
- Irvingia Gabonensis – This ingredient is ideal for individuals who wish to shed some pounds. This is a safe and effective ingredient. It also raises good cholesterol levels and enhances energy metabolism. This can often cause headaches, flatulence and sleep problems. It is better to avoid consumption of this during pregnancy and breast-feeding.
- Phtosome Green Tea – This is a form of Green Tea and contains antioxidants that help the body to flush out unwanted toxins. This intergradient is helpful for increasing the body’s metabolism and the rate at which body can burn fat. Hence it is an ingredient that can be deemed a natural fat burner. Green tea can cause stomach upsets and constipation. Too much of this can cause side effects like vomiting, diarrhea, irregular heartbeat, and heartburn.
- CoQ10 – This product plays a key role in increasing the production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), which is the body’s major currency of energy. ATP acts as a battery and when it is fully charged, it releases energy that can be used by the body. Studies have proven that individuals with high ATP can lose weight easily when compared to the individuals with low ATP levels. Additionally, CoQ10 also helps in strengthening body cells and flush out harmful toxins. This ingredient can cause side effects like abdominal pain, headache, dizziness and heartburn.
- Cissus Quadrangularis Extract – This ingredient has been used by Indians from many centuries as medicine and is helpful for sustained bone growth. This ingredient can cause side effects like intestinal gas, dry mouth, headaches, and insomnia.
- Chromax – This ingredient is a clinically proven chromium supplement which provides various benefits to the body. It plays a key role in regulating hunger and regulating blood sugar levels. But Chromax may not offer its potential benefits if it is taken alone.
Lipo30 in the Press
Lipo30 is supposed to help the body to burn body fat in a speedy manner. The manufacturer of this pill claims that this product is made in a safe and effective way to help the body to get rid of unwanted fat and harmful toxins. A review by consummerhealthanswers.com reveals that clinical tests to test the complete Lipo30 formula are still pending. Clinical trials have been completed on only the ingredients of Lipo30. Amazon.com describes this product as the fastest way to burn fat.
Lipo30 Customer Success Stories or Testimonials
At the moment we can only find reviews that are very likely to be fake, based on the domain names of the recently registered sites. For example, ‘Michael E’ has used the product and lost almost 20lbs weight. Also he feel that this product has made him healthier and recommends the product.
‘N Barfuss’ has been using the product from few months and has witnessed the results. His food intake was apparently reduced by this product as he already feel full because of the product.
Lipo30 Side Effects
Since Lipo30 contains caffeine, this product can cause headaches in people who are sensitive to caffeine. The product can cause insomnia, particularly if the product is taken after 5pm. Other side effects like stomach upsets (if the product is taken on an empty stomach, or without enough water) and heart burn are also experienced by few people. If the product is taken for a period longer than 5-6 months, there is a possibility of long term unforeseen side effects.
Does Lipo30 Work?
Lipo30, like many other diet pills, makes strong claims about its ability to help weight loss. But many ingredients that are listed on the product package have never been proven by any scientific studies to help weight loss. The formulation used doesn’t seem to be effective as a complete product.
The way these supplements are manufactured may not be standardized. Product testing hasn’t been done, and customer testimonials are also very rare to found for this product.
Many other products have most of the ingredient in Lipo30 and are available at lower cost. Hence it is better to understand the weight loss experience of other users before taking a decision.
As a whole, this product has very limited usage, and no clinically proven weight loss effects.
Lipo30 Stockists, Where To Buy In The UK
The manufacturers own website is the best option (and only for UK customers) – Boots and the like would not stock.
Other Fat Burners To Consider
Capsiplex is a fat burner that is built on the concept of using the heat from capsicum to cause a thermogenic reaction in the body and mobilse fat cells.
It is claimed that Capsiplex can burn nearly 280 calories per capsule and is likened to running for 25 minutes or swimming for 30.
Capsiplex is natural, side effect free and available buy direct without a prescription.