Re Active T5 Black is a nutritional supplement manufactured by Desirable Body, but although the name suggests the formulation triggers fat burning by stimulating the thyroid gland into releasing an increased amount of metabolism-boosting “T hormones”, this is not the case. The marketing material states the main ingredient is cayenne pepper. It has a good reputation for getting results, but the fat burning effect of cayenne does not involve thyroid hormones.
Re Active T5 Black can also be used as a pre-workout supplement and promised benefits include:
- Gets to work in 20 minutes.
- Increases energy when working out.
- Thermogenic for accelerated weight loss.
What is Re Active T5 Black and How Does it Work?
As far as weight loss goes, Re Active T5 Black appears to primarily function as a thermogenic fat burner. Supplements of this type contain ingredients that have been chosen for their ability to increase the metabolic rate and raise the body temperature very slightly. These two changes cause the body to burn its available calories faster than normal while also beginning to utilize its stores of fat as a source of energy. Re Active T5 Black also contains stimulants that will help provide the promised energy increase.
Re Active T5 Black contains:
- Caffeine (240mg): Although it is a stimulant that provides extra energy, caffeine has also been proven capable of encouraging thermogenic fat burning and can further aid weight loss by helping to suppress the appetite.
- L-Tyrosine (140mg): A stress-fighting amino acid that may help prevent dieting from having a negative effect on the state of mind.
- Naringin (50mg): A flavonoid that is mainly sourced from grapefruit. Naringin is often paired with caffeine because it appears to be able to boost its abilities.
- L-Tryptophan (35mg): An amino acid that has anti-depressant qualities and may also boost athletic performance.
- Bitter Orange Powder (30mg): A fruit derivative that contains synephrine. Bitter Orange serves a double function here because it is a stimulant that can provide extra energy and is also a proven thermogenic fat burner.
- Green Tea 4:1 Extract (30mg): Easily one of the most commonly used fat burning ingredients, green tea’s ability to increase energy expenditure and fat oxidation cannot be refuted . Green tea is also rich in antioxidants, so it is a very healthy option.
- Cayenne (20mg): The capsaicin in cayenne pepper enhances weight loss by raising the body’s core temperature by an amount that is sufficient to support thermogenic fat burning. Some sources suggest the the effects may last for up to 24 hours after it has been consumed.
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (1.4mg): A type of Vitamin B6. Some studies suggest supplementation with Vitamin B6 can improve the mood by increasing the release of the feel-good hormone serotonin. B6 is also necessary for a healthy metabolism, so its presence here is not without value.
Re Active T5 Black Customer Comments
Some sample comments read:
Side Effects & Health Issues
According to the manufacturer, Re Active T5 Black is not intended for women who are pregnant or nursing a child. People who are taking medication are advised to consult their GP before using Re Active T5 Black and anyone who feels unwell should cease supplementation at once.
Where to Buy Re Active T5 Black
A 60 capsule bottle of Re Active T5 Black costs £29.95 from the manufacturer’s website. Superdrug also stock the product and the price is the same. Amazon is a little cheaper with a price of £27.95 per bottle.
Re Active T5 Black is sold without a money back guarantee.
Which Diet Pills Are Most Popular
We have gathered information on hundreds of products available from all over the world and listed them in order.
We use criteria such as speed of results, how beneficial, potential of side effects and of course customer opinion.