Thermo Fusion is a thermogenic fat burner manufactured and marketed by Reflex Nutrition. The company’s primary focus is on more athletic users who spend a lot of time in the gym or pursuing other sporting activities, so although it may have something to offer as a general weight loss aid it is unlikely to be the best option available for the average Jo or Jolene who only wishes to lose a few pounds and get back into shape.
The pills are designed to “outperform every other product” in its category and the manufacturing process is carried out at a registered Informed Sport Facility in the UK.
The main promised benefits are:
- Designed to complement any existing diet and exercise program.
- Does no contain banned substances.
- Contributes to normal lipid metabolism.
- Aids healthy weight loss.
Key Ingredients & Blend Potential
Each (4 capsule) serving provides:
- L-Carnitine Tartrate (800mg): An ingredient that supplies carnitine. It appears to have the ability to help the body convert fatty acids into a usable energy source. The results of some studies suggest supplementation with carnitine may boost performance during periods of hard exercise.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine (240mg): A form of carnitne that is easily transported to the brain and has the power to improve cognitive function. It can be useful for treating depression and age-related memory loss, but Acetyl L-Carnitine is not generally associated with weight loss.
- DL-Phenylalanine (400mg): A synthetic version of the amino acid phenylalanine. It offers nootropic benefits and is often used in the treatment of ADHD and depression. Phenylalanine also appears to stimulate the release of dopamine. This can result in a feel-good effect and may also provide appetite suppression.
- Green Tea Extract (240mg): Provides antioxidants and polyphenols that have the ability to protect the body from the damaging effects of free radicals. Green tea catechins (a specific form of antioxidant) can increase energy expenditure and fat oxidation. This ability has been proven again and again, and the results of one study were published in The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition.
- Caffeine (160mg): A popular diet pill ingredient that can boost energy levels and provide appetite suppression. Caffeine is also a proven thermogenic fat burner that can work very well when paired with green tea.
- Choline (120mg): A compound that is vital to many of the body’s functions. Research suggests supplementation with choline may boost athletic performance and it can also be useful for lowering cholesterol levels.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid (200mg): A vitamin-like compound that is an antioxidant. The body uses ALA during the processes required to break down carbohydrates, so supplements that provide extra ALA can be useful for boosting energy levels.
- Cayenne Pepper Extract (200mg): Some research suggests the capsaicoinds provided by cayenne can kick the metabolism into overdrive, resulting in thermogenic fat burning. Researchers in Thailand gave test subjects 5g of chilli peppers and noted an increase in metabolism that lasted for half and hour.
- Chromium (100µg): A mineral with an undeserved reputation as a fat burner. However, supplementation with chromium can reduce insulin sensitivity and help balance blood sugar levels, so it may have value in the fight against sugar cravings.
- Bioperine (5mg): A patented black pepper extract that is often added to supplements because its presence can help other ingredients be absorbed more easily.
Thermo Fusion Customer Feedback
Customer reviews are very thin on the ground and the quantity is insufficient to provide an accurate view of the product’s performance, but a couple of sample reviews read:
Reflex Thermo Fusion Side Effects
Thermo Fusion is not suitable for pregnant or lactating women or anyone who has high blood pressure or is under 18-years of age. People who have existing medical conditions or are taking medication should consult a doctor before commencing supplementation. No more than four capsules should be consumed at any one time and the maximum daily dosage of 12 capsules should be respected at all times. Thermo Fusion is not suable for use alongside other stimulants.
Reflex Nutrition promise a full money back guarantee and say no questions will be asked, but they fail to specify the guarantee’s duration.
Where To Buy Reflex Thermo Fusion
Each bottle of Thermo Fusion contains 100 capsules and costs £30.59 from the Reflex Nutrition website. The product is also available from Amazon as well as any number of independent online suppliers including Monster Supplements and Holland & Barrett and the price typically ranges from £15 to £35, depending on supplier.
What Do We Recommend
Although a reputable brand Reflex Thermo Fusion si not on our list of recommended diet pills. There are several product we rate over an above.
Fat burners are a very effective mechanic if action but some products have a multi action whereby appetite suppressing and fat blocking benefits are included.