Slim Bomb Ignite is a diet pill produced in the UK by Slimming Solutions. The company is based in the North East and markets a number of other supplements, several forms of slimming tea, and a range of body improvement products that includes creams to treat stretch marks, breast enlarging pills, and figure-shaping bodysuits. So they certainly know how to diversify.
If the marketing hype is to be believed, Slim Bomb Ignite is the result of many years of research and is designed to provide dieters with everything they look for in a natural weight loss pill.
The promised benefits include:
- Appetite control & boosted metabolism
- Blood sugar regulation & enhanced energy
- Say goodbye to tiredness & fatigue
It all sounds rather basic stuff. The only thing that makes the product a little different from competing supplements is the amount of pills provided. Each bottle contains a 40-day supply instead of the 30-day supply that is usually the norm with dieting products.
What is Slim Bomb Ignite and How Does it Work?
If the pills really do control the appetite and boost the metabolism, users will find it easier to maintain a reduced calorie intake and will also burn calories faster than the norm. This could lead to the shortage of calories that is required to trigger the fat burning process. If blood the blood sugar levels are kept under control it should help prevent urges for sweet food. If the promise of extra energy holds true, users should not be troubled by the feelings of fatigue that are often the result of a low-calorie lifestyle. In theory, it all looks good, but Slimming Solutions does not explain how any of this will be achieved.
A serving of Slim Bomb Ignite provides:
- Guarana Seed Extract (227mg): Guarana is a popular ingredient with energy drink manufacturers because it supplies a steady release of caffeine that can be very good for providing long-term energy. The ingredient is also a diet pill regular because caffeine has proven metabolism boosting abilities.
- Citrus Aurantium (100mg): A species of citrus fruit that is native to some Asian countries. Citrus aurantium provides a compound called synephrine that has value both as a stimulant and as a fat burner. The amount provided here is not overly high, but the fact that the Slim Bomb Ignite formulation also contains caffeine may make the pills unsuitable for anyone who is sensitive to stimulants.
- Chromium (100mg): This important mineral is useful for regulating blood sugar levels, so its presence here is not without value.
- Cayenne Pepper (50mg): A fiery ingredient that is good for providing appetite suppression and has proven to be an equally powerful fat burner.
- Vitamin B12 (50mcg): This important nutrient can have such an invigorating effect it is occasionally refereed to as the “energy vitamin”. Vitamin B12 also supports a healthy metabolism, so its addition here should help the formulation reach its desired aim.
Slim Bomb Ignite Customer Feedback
Customer feedback is available, but most of it is bad.
A few average reviews read:
Slim Bomb Ignite Side Effects
Slimming Solutions says feelings of nausea may be a problem for a minority of users. They suggest lowering the dosage if this happens. Some customers state the pills gave them an upset stomach, so it may be a good idea for all new users to take a reduced dose and only increase it when they are sure they can tolerate the formulation. Slimming Solutions also points out the formulation is not intended for women who are pregnant or nursing a child. People who have existing health problems should get their doctor’s approval before taking Slim Bomb Ignite. Anyone using medication would be wise to do the same.
Where To Buy Slim Bomb Ignite
Slim Bomb Ignite is available from the Slimming Solutions website and from Amazon. The price is £39.99 either way, but anyone who purchases via Amazon, and then finds the pills do not work, should be able to get their money back via the Amazon Returns Policy. People who purchase directly from the Slimming Solutions online store will have to wave their wonga goodbye.
There does not appear to be a money back guarantee.
The Bottom Line
Although the ingredients used in Slim Bomb Ignite are quite good, the majority of customer reviews are not, so it would appear Slimming Solutions has fumbled the ball somewhere along the line. It could be their chosen formulation is overly reliant on stimulants. That may explain why so many customers say they experienced side effects. Perhaps this is a diet pill that may work better for bodybuilders and other athletes that have built up a tolerance to stimulants. As a general aid to weight loss though, the formulation leaves a lot to be desired.
Our preference is for PhenQ a truly dynamic non prescription diet pills that can suppress appetite and burn and block fat.
PhenQ is best seller in many countries in world, it’s easy to see why. A 60 day money back guarantee underlines the confidence the manufactures have in their product.