T5 Pro Max is a fat burning diet supplement manufactured in Northampton, England, by National Diet Team.
The company also markets a number of other supplements, all of which are available to buy via their online store.
The site has a cluttered look, and is not particularly pleasing to the eye, but customers are presented with several options to contact a customer services representative, including live chat, email, and telephone (during office hours). A mailing address is also available.
According to the marketing material, T5 Pro Max is the company’s strongest weight loss formula and promised benefits include:
- Safe & effective weight loss.
- Amazingly effective formulation.
- Burns away stubborn fat areas, including the stomach, buttocks, thighs, and hips.
- Contains an essential trace element used for blood sugar control.
- Increases energy levels.
- Also helps to lower bad cholesterol
Key Ingredients & Blend Potential
Two capsules provide:
- Caffeine (200mg): Experts at the Mayo Clinic admit caffeine has value as an energy provider and alertness booster. They also say it may facilitate a slight boost to the metabolism, but further state the connection between caffeine and weight loss “isn’t definitive”. The amount included here is similar to that provided by two cups of coffee.
- L-Carnitine L-Tartrate (200mg): The results of a study conducted at the University of Connecticut (USA) suggest L-carnitine tartrate may have the potential to minimise damage to the muscle tissue and speed up post-exercise recovery times.
- L-Tyrosine (200mg): An amino acid that is reputed to be an appetite suppressant, but such a claim cannot be supported by scientific evidence.
- L-Typtophan (100mg): An amino acid that is occasionally used as a treatment for sleep disorders despite the fact that it has no proven potential in this regard. The reason for its inclusion here is unclear.
- Capsicum (100mg): A number of studies suggest capsicum has the ability to provide appetite suppression, but the ingredient is more highly regarded for its abilities as a thermogenic fat burner.
- Citrus Aurantium (100mg): The active ingredient in Bitter Orange, synphrine’s ability to increase the metabolic rate (even at rest) and accelerate energy expenditure can be supported by scientific proof, a fact that explains its popularity with diet supplement manufacturers.
- Green Tea Extract (equivalent to 400mg of green tea): One of the most popular diet pill ingredients in the world. Green tea catechins (antioxidants) have a proven ability to boost the metabolism and increase energy expenditure. Results typically last for a few hours. The dose provided here is quite generous.
- Naringin Extract (100mg): A grapefruit extract that has the ability to prolong the effects of caffeine. Some research suggests naringin may also have the ability to enhance lipid fat metabolism.
- Bioperine (5mg): A patented black pepper extract that can improve the absorption rate of other ingredients.
- Vitamin B6 (2.8mg): An important vitamin that helps the body to make the most of the energy provided from proteins and carbohydrates.
- Chromium (100ug): A trace mineral that is often added to diet supplement because it is believed to lower fasting blood sugar and insulin levels. The relevant page at WebMD suggests chromium’s value as a weight loss aid is highly exaggerated.
T5 Pro Max Customer Feedback
The manufacturer’s website contains numerous statements that are attributed to satisfied customers. Needless to say, all of them make the product sound like the best thing since sliced bread, but reviews placed on manufacturer’s websites are often apt to be biased and most of the reviews were placed within a two day period, in January 2015. After that the reviews stop. This is suspicious to say the least.
T5 Pro Max Side Effects
The warning on the label states the importance of seeking medical advice before using dietary supplements, especially for customers with existing medical conditions.
T5 Pro Max is unsuitable for pregnant or nursing women. Nor is it suitable for vegetarians.
The manufacturer states side effects are rare, but if negative effects do become an issue, customers are advised to halt supplementation immediately and seek medical advice.
Is There a Guarantee
T5 Pro Max is sold without a money back guarantee. Returns of unopened product are permitted, but National Diet Team insist on a 14-day cooling off period; so returns are not permitted until after two weeks have elapsed.
Purchasing Options & Considerations
A single bottle of T5 Pro Max contains a month’s supply of pills and costs £18.99 from the manufacturer’s website. Customers who add an extra bottle of pills to their order can expect to pay £34.99, and a three month supply of pills costs £51.99.
Recommended Fat Burner
Our highest rated fat burner is PhenQ – a unique non prescription diet tablet that can also help to reduce your fat accumulation by blocking ingestible fat from the food you eat. It can also help with calorie reduction by suppressing your appetite.
PhenQ is also guaranteed for 60 day and ships without a delivery charge anywhere in the world.