Bio-Synergy Body Perfect is marketed as an “award-winning and unique fat loss formula to support weight loss and a healthy metabolism”.
The product is produced in the UK by Bio-Synergy Ltd. The company produces several other weight loss products and offer international shipping, but results are not guaranteed.
Body Perfect is arguably the flagship product, lets examine a little closer.
Claims: To be the award winning number one fat burner voted for by women
Positives: Reputable company. Shown some good results
Negatives: Contains bitter orange, associated with side effects
Boy Perfect Proposed Benefits
- Helps burn fat
- Results in one month
- Ideal for quick results
- Helps shift stubborn pounds
- Helps reduce hunger and sugar cravings
Bio-Synergy also claims their “unique” formulation contains scientifically proven ingredients, so let’s take a look at that next.
Whats In It – Key Ingredients
- L-Tyrosine (165mg): An amino acid that is believed to speed up the metabolism but clinical evidence of this is lacking.
- Green Tea Standardized Extract (400mg): Green tea has a good reputation for encouraging fat burning, but scientific studies offer conflicting results.
- Citrus Aurantium (82.5mg): Also called Bitter Orange, Citrus Aurantium is reputed to assist fat burning, but this has never been scientifically proven and side effects can be severe.
- Naringin (66mg): A flavonoid that is usually sourced from grapefruit. The so called “grapefruit diet” has been largely disproven by science. Tests show any weight lost will more likely be attributable to loss of water from the body rather than fat.
- Caffeine (50mg): A proven stimulant that may offer some weight loss benefits, but the inclusion rate here is far too low. A typical cup of coffee would provide over twice this amount.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid (33mg): An antioxidant manufactured in the body. It appears to have the power to lower blood sugar levels, but most healthy people produce a sufficient amount of Alpha-lipoic acid without any need for supplementation
- Hypromellose: Generally used in the food industry as a thickening and suspending agent. Its purpose here is unclear, but it has probably been incorporated as a filler ingredient.
Bio-Synergy say their products are favored by many professional customers including:
- Commonwealth games
- British and Irish Lions
- Premier rugby
- McClaren F1
- Tottenham Hotspur Football Club
- Arsenal Football Club
The list goes on and on, and the claims may be true, but no specific names are mentioned and nobody of note has publically endorsed either the company or their products.
Bio-Synergy also say their Body Perfect the capsules were “voted no. 1” by the readers of Women’s Fitness, but no evidence can be found online to support this claim.
The Body Perfect sales page also boasts the Daily Mail voted the capsules no.1, and another one of their pages states the Mail gave them a 4/5 rating, but, once again, supporting evidence has been impossible to find.
The Bio-Synergy website has a few five star reviews, but independent reviews are predominantly poor.
Bio-Synergy Body Perfect Possible Side Effects
Bio-Synergy state their capsules are “safe and effective” but several of the ingredients have known side effects.
The caffeine content is probably too low to be an issue, but Narangin and Alpha-lipoic acid can prevent some prescription medications from working correctly. Alpha-lipoic acid may also cause skin irritations and rashes.
Citrus Aurantium is, however, the most worrying inclusion of all because it speeds up the heart and its use has been linked to heart attacks and strokes. [source]
This supplement should not be used by pregnant or nursing mothers and all other potential users are advised to seek medical advice before using Bio-Synergy Body Perfect capsules.
Is Bio-Synergy Body Perfect Worth Buying
Bio-Synergy Body Perfect appears to be just another product being sold on the back of big promises that have very little to back them up, and the absence of a guarantee suggests Bio-Synergy may not have as much faith in their product as they say. Independent feedback indicates the product fails more users than it helps, so any potential the blend may have would appear to be very limited.
Where To Buy, Stockists
A bottle of 60 Body Perfect capsules costs £19.99 from their official website. While this is not the cheapest weight loss formulation on the market, it is, at least, reasonably priced. Customers who decide to buy 180 capsules can do so for an additional £20 (£39.99). That’s a significant saving, but without the benefit of a money back guarantee, it is also a bigger gamble for the consumer.
Bio-Synergy Body Perfect capsules are also available on the Amazon website, and a bottle of 60 capsules can be purchased for about £11.99, so this may be a better option for a first-time buyer.
Recommended Slimming Pill
We recommend Garcinia Cambogia, a natural fat burner that can also help stop the production of new fat cells as well as suppress appetite.
Garcinia Extra is a premium brand that also contains raspberry ketone. Together these two ingredients (garcinia and raspberry ketone) are enjoying unprecedented popularity and success on a worldwide basis.