Instant Knockout is dietary supplement produced in the UK by Roar Ambition. According to Roar the capsules were originally designed to help amateur and professional fighters cut down on body fat in readiness for their pre-fight weigh-ins, while not sacrificing any of their hard-earned strength or muscle mass.
This, of course, explains how the product came to get its name. It also explains why the Instant Knockout website homepage display a picture of a ripped man brandishing his fists. It’s a well-designed and impressive site though, and Roar has filled its pages with plenty of information about what goes into their capsules and the benefits customers should expect to see.
“Instant Knockout is a fat burner suitable for just about anyone who wants to lose body fat quickly.” – Antony Belanger, Professional Diet Author
Instant Knockout Review
Although Roar’s initial intention was to create a hard-hitting formulation to assist the exacting needs of fighting sport enthusiasts, Roar insists Instant Knockout is equally beneficial for people whose only desire is to look good and know their physique is “giving off the right signals” on a night out.
Promised benefits include:
- Speeds up your fat loss
- Reduces your appetite
- Great for cutting cycles
- Maintains your energy
How Does Instant Knockout Work?
Instant Knockout is primarily designed to work as a fat burner, but the formulation also contains ingredients that can suppress the appetite, along with some caffeine to boost energy levels.
Fat burning formulations that work (and not all of them do) encourage the body to burn off excess body fat and this will, of course, help expose the (hopefully) ripped muscle beneath.
The chances of a fat burning success can be severely limited, however, if the supplement user continues to consume too many calories. Appetite suppressants can reduce the likelihood of this happening, so Roar’s decision to add some appetite supressing ingredients was very sound, as was their decision to add some energy providers.
In the case of more active users, increased energy allows for harder training sessions—and that can only lead to improved results. Those who lead more sedentary lives can also benefit because the use of energy providers will minimise the likelihood of energy burnouts due to a reduction in calories.
Four capsules provide:
- Vitamin B6 (5mg): Ensures a healthy metabolism.
- Vitamin B2 (10mcg): Helps break down fats and carbohydrates.
- Zinc (10mg): Boosts testosterone levels and assists muscle growth
- GTF Chromium (100mcg): Overrated as a fat burner, but can be useful for controlling blood sugar levels.
- Green Tea Extract (500mg): Green tea catechins are proven fat burners. In 2005, the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition published the results of a study conducted in Tokyo, Japan, by the Kao Corporation. After a 12-week double-blind placebo study conducted on healthy male volunteers the researchers concluded “Daily consumption of tea containing 690 mg catechins for 12 wk reduced body fat, which suggests that the ingestion of catechins might be useful in the prevention and improvement of lifestyle-related diseases, mainly obesity.”
- Green Coffee Extract (100mg): Numerous tests show green coffee extract to be a powerful fat burner. After one study, conducted at the University of Scranton (USA) the researchers concluded green coffee bean “may be an effective nutraceutical in reducing weight in preobese adults, and may be an inexpensive means of preventing obesity in overweight adults.”
- Cayenne Powder (100mg): Cayenne has the ability to speed up the metabolism, produce a slight rise in the body’s core temperature, and initiate thermogenic fat burning.
- Glucomannan (500mg): A bulking agent that swells inside the stomach and naturally suppresses the appetite.
- Caffeine Anhydrous (350mg): Provides extra energy and focus, along with mild appetite suppression.
- Black Pepper Extract (10mg): Useful for aiding the absorption of other ingredients.
Side Effects and Health Cautions
Caffeine-related side effects such as nausea, headache, and jitters cannot be entirely ruled out, but the average cup of coffee provides more caffeine than each one-capsule dose of Instant Knockout, so most users should be able to take the capsules without issue.
Instant Knockout should not be used by pregnant or nursing mothers or anyone who has known health issues. The maximum dose should never be exceeded and Roar warns against using the capsules alongside other caffeine providers.
The capsules contain an excellent blend of ingredients and it is easy to see this is a powerful mix that should provide some good results. Cautious buyers even have the benefit of knowing their purchase is protected by a money back guarantee. Instant Knockout is a recommended product.
Instant Knockout comes with a 90 day money back guarantee.
Where to Buy Instant Knockout
Instant Knockout can only be bought the official website. Each bottle contains 120 capsules and costs £35. International shipping is offered and shipping charges are waived for orders of two or more bottles.
Customers who order three bottles get a fourth bottle thrown in for free along with a T-shirt and training bottle.