Nutriberry Slim is a weight loss supplement manufactured in the UK by Healthy Essentials Ltd and sold via the product website and through a large number of separate affiliate sites. Although the company is based in the UK, the website is available in other languages, typically French.
There are several forums and specialist compliant type website that have detailed Nutriberry Slim as one to avoid for several reasons – not least for the way in which is extracts money from customers by way of dubious payment plan.
Claims: To help you burn fat extremely quick while tightening up your figure
Positives: Claims to contain raspberry ketone and green coffee.
Negatives: Company and brand currently under scrutiny. Scroll down rest of review for details.
Promised benefits of Nutriberry Slim include:
- Burn fat
- Eat less and feel better
- Stop unhealthy snacking
- Lose food cravings
- Retain muscle mass
- Increase energy
- Buy two bottles, get one free
- Buy three bottles, get two free
Postage is free on all orders, and a money back guarantee is available, but returning the product automatically secures a postage fee that will be taken off the refunded money.
What is Nutriberry Slim and How Does it Work?
Nutriberry Slim is a slimming pill that has been designed to act as a combined stimulant, appetite suppressant, and fat burner.
The pills contain three active ingredients, but inclusion rates are not provided, so it is impossible to ascertain how effective the mix may be.
- Raspberry Keytone: A natural substance that is usually sourced from raspberries, but some other fruits also contain it. Initial interest in the fat burning qualities of raspberry ketone began in 1995, after a study conducted on mice showed promising results. More recently, the ingredient was championed by the US TV personality Dr Oz, who called it a “miracle in a bottle”, and is largely responsible for the present buzz surrounding the ingredient. Naturally sourced raspberry ketone is very expensive though; so many dietary supplement manufactures use a cheaper, synthetic form. The synthetic version may be more purse-friendly, but it is also known to lack the power of naturally sourced raspberry ketone. No information is provided about which form is used in this blend.
- Green Coffee Bean: Green coffee beans are known to be high in a chlorogenic acid—a substance which has been proven to assist fat burning. Also a source of caffeine, which may help provide some of the promised “increased energy”, but may also cause side effects in some users.
- Acai Extract: Acai berries are known to be a good source of antioxidants. They are also believed to able to help reduce cholesterol levels, but although they are a healthy ingredient to add to the mix, acai berries have never been successfully proved to assist weight loss.
It is worth noting that none of these ingredients are likely to help retain muscle mass, nor is there much evidence that they will be able to suppress the appetite.
The official website bears a few before and after photographs on the homepage, along with some accompanying testimonials that are purported to have been made by satisfied customers.
Independent reviews would provide a more reliable picture of the product’s performance, but these are not available at this time. The product has been mentioned on the RipOff Report website though.
The customer who made the complaint took advantage of a promotion that allowed a free trial of the product for just the cost of the postage. He signed no contract and committed to no further purchases, but states:
A little investigation, assisted by the Google search engine, reveals this is not at all an isolated incident and is, perhaps, a warning of the possible dangers of sharing card details with an unknown supplier.
Possible Side Effects
The manufactures do not mention any side effects, but if the green coffee bean extract is included in sufficient quantity the high caffeine levels may result in side effects that may include:
The Bottom Line – Do We Recommend
Although caffeine-related side effects may be an issue for some users, due to the green coffee bean extract; raspberry ketone and acai berries—dubbed super fruits—are known to be healthy ingredients and their use here should not present any problems. But unless the two super fruits are included in sufficient quantity they will offer little benefit and if synthetic raspberry ketone has been used any potential benefits will be further limited.
The product has not been tested, and independent customer feedback is unavailable, so this product is far from proven. It may work, or it may not; Nutriberry Slim is, at best, a gamble. The claims of unauthorised debits from customer accounts is a far more worrying issue though, which makes any gamble of Nutriberry Slim seem to be an ill-advised investment that may have the potential to break the bank.
Many other products offer better odds of success, and have already proved themselves to be weight loss winners for many dieters, so the consumer is advised to avoid Nutriberry Slim and take a chance on something else instead.
Where To Buy Nutriberry Slim, UK Stockists
Available from the official website. Not available to buy from the high street in stores such as Boots, Superdrug, GNC or Holland and Barrett.
Recommended Slimming Tablet
If you are looking for a premium diet pills from a premium company (and Nutriberry Slim has taken your eye due to the ingredients) then look at Garcinia Extra.
Garcinia Extra contains garcinia cambogia and raspberry ketone – two of the most potent natural fat burner currently on the market.