Phen700 is a rebranded version of Phentemine, which should not be confused with the prescription-only weight loss drug Phentermine. If you are finding it hard to spot the difference between the two names, Phentermine has a letter “R”. Phentemine does not, but its sound-alike nature is unlikely to be an accident, many diet pill manufacturers produce “Phen . . .[fill in the blanks]“ products to try and entice people who are searching for an online Phentermine supplier or a safe and legal alternative to this effective, but addictive, prescription medication.
According to the manufacturer (Health and Wellness Online LLC), Phen 700 “now contains the strongest fat burning and appetite suppressants to achieve the greatest results within the least amount of time”.
What Phen 700 Is Advertised To Do
- Suppresses the appetite
- Provides a faster metabolism
- Increases the body’s fat burning ability
- Lose an average of 3 to 6 pounds per week
Health and Wellness Online also make a few more claim for their product and they are more unusual in nature:
- Reduced aches and pains
- Overall contentment
- General mobility
- Greater self confidence
- Better appearance
- Enhanced sex drive
- More enthusiasm for life
- Greater opportunities to enjoy life
Key Ingredients & Blend Potential
Phen 700 contains unspecified amounts of the following six ingredients:
- Phenylethylamine: Often referred to as PEA, phenylethylamine is an ingredient derived from the amino acid phenylalanine. It is often added to diet supplements in the belief that its presence will boost alertness and aid concentration. It is also believed to be useful for enhancing the mood.
- Synephrine: A popular fat burning ingredient. Synephrine’s ability to support weight loss has been subjected to numerous studies. Experts at Creighton University Medical Centre (Omaha, USA), reviewed the data from a number of these studies and confirmed synephrine’s ability to “increase resting metabolic rate and energy expenditure”, but the study subjects received 10-53 mg of synephrine per day. The amount included here is not known.
- Caffeine: One of the most popular diet pill ingredients in the world. Caffeine’s most obvious value is as an energy provider, and extra energy is always handy when following a low-calorie diet. However caffeine is also a proven fat burner, so its presence here, presuming an adequate quantity, could serve a double purpose.
- Yohimbine extract: The results of some studies show supplementation with yohimbine can cause an increase in free fatty acids in the blood. This suggests the ingredient may encourage lipolysis.
- Inositol niacinate: A form of niacin that can dilate the blood vessels slightly and encourage improved circulation.
- Nettle Leaf extract: A diuretic that is often used as a treatment for bloating caused by water retention. It will not encourage true weight loss, but nettle leaf extract may create the illusion of such by lowering the percentage of water the body carries.
We were unable to find any customer feedback for this product.
Side Effects, Health Issues & Supplementary Information
Health and Wellness Online states Phen 700 “does not have the negative side effects associated with the original diet pills [presumably Phentermine]”. No other health advisory is offered, but the product is unlikely to be suitable for pregnant or nursing mothers. People who have existing health problems or are taking medication should always err on the side of safety and consult their GP prior to taking any new form of dietary supplement.
Although Phen700 appears to be sold with a 30 day money back guarantee, dissatisfied customers may find it hard to get their money back because the offer of a refund comes with strings attached.
In order to be eligible for a refund customers must have taken Phen 700 for 30 days and use it in conjunction with the recommended diet plan and regular exercise. They must also provide a copy of their completed diet plan, showing daily logs of their weight. After the 30 days have been completed customers then have 15 days to make their claim and provide Health and Wellness Online with the necessary information to prove they have not lost any weight.
However things are more complicated than they seem because the Phen 700 website does not appear to provide a link to the necessary diet plan.
Where To Buy Phen700
Phen 700 is only available from the manufacturer’s website and there are several purchasing options available. Customers who opt to buy a single (30 capsule) bottle of Phen 700 pay $67 (£47) and it is possible to buy two bottles for $127 (£89) or three bottles for $197 (£138).
The Bottom Line
Although some of the claims are a bit wild, the blend contains a few good ingredients so, on the face of it, Phen 700 could have the potential to support weight loss, presuming adequate inclusion rates.
Unfortunately it is an expensive product and customers who are unhappy may find it ridiculously hard to obtain a refund. This does not compare well to competing products, such as PhenQ for example, that are sold with a no quibble 60 day money back guarantee.