Phentaslim is a weight loss product manufactured in the USA and marketed worldwide by Optimum Nutra Inc. It is one of the UK and Irelands most popular “over the counter’ diet pills
All sales are made via the official Phentaslim website.
The name “Phentaslim” is little misleading because it is suggestive of a Phentermine replacement, but although Phentermine’s popularity has spurred the creation of numerous substitute products, Phentaslim is not one of them.
Read our review
Claims: To boost metabolism, reduce appetite and burn fat. Make you weight loss experience easier
Positives: Highly effective ingredient profile, respectable company, almost universally praised within the industry
Negatives: Associated with ‘Phentermine: but only in name
Click here to visit the official website for current exclusive special offers
What is Phentaslim and how does it Work?
Phentaslim is a combined appetite suppressant and fat burner in capsule form. The product is marketed towards dieters of both sexes and the manufacturers say its use ensures a sexier healthier body.
Phentaslim benefits include:
- Appetite suppression
- Fat burning
- Ramps up the metabolism
- Sharper thinking and a clearer mind
- Boosted energy
The blend contains a couple of appetite suppressing ingredients (caffeine and raspberry ketones) and some of the ingredients are credited with fat burning abilities (raspberry ketones, green tea, cayenne) so none of the claims for the blend seem too unlikely. Let’s take a closer look at mix and see how it all pans out.
Whats In The Formula
All inclusion rates are provided and each daily dose (2 capsules) contains:
- Guarana seed (100mg): Sourced from a climbing plant native to the Amazon basin, guarana is a potent stimulant. The seeds are a similar size to coffee beans, but contain twice the concentration of caffeine. Guarana releases its caffeine content more slowly than coffee though, to provide longer-lasting stimulation. The amount included here should contribute much to the promised sharper thinking and also support the claims of boosted energy levels.
- Caffeine Anhydrous (150mg): The amount of caffeine provided here is similar to that found in a cup of instant coffee. Its effects should kick in pretty quick, so its inclusion should help provide sufficient energy to last until the effects of the—slower-acting—guarana kick in.
- Green Tea (125mg): Green tea has a long-standing reputation for fat burning. The results of one study, published in the Journal of Nutrition, link its fat burning power to a form of antioxidants known as catechins.
- Cayenne (50mg): Red pepper’s heat does not just work on the tongue. It has also been proven to be an effective fat burner and the results of one study, conducted at Purdue University, indicate the ingredient may also help suppress the appetite.
- Raspberry Ketones (200 mg): Raspberry ketones have a strong fat burning and appetite suppressing reputation and the celebrity Kim Kardashian has admitted to using raspberry ketone products to stay in tip-top shape.
- L-Tyrosine (200mg): An amino acid believed to improve mental focus.
- L-Carnitine (250 mg): A combination of the amino acids lysine and methionine that is claimed to power up the fat burning process.
- Panax Ginseng Root (75 mg): A Chinese herb. Its use can provide many health benefits and there is some speculation that the ingredient may also function as a carb-blocker.
- Vitamin B1 (1.3 mg)
- Vitamin B2 (1.7mg)
- Vitamin B6 (1.8mg)
- Vitamin B12 (10mcg)
- Zinc (15mg)
- Niacin (20mg)
One capsule should be taken with water each morning, 20 minutes before breakfast. A second capsule should be taken 20 minutes before lunch and the manufacturers stress the need for sensible eating habits and regular exercise.
The Phentaslim website contains several positive endorsements left by happy customers.
An average response to the product reads:
Side Effects and Other Issues
The blend contains several sources of caffeine, but the quantity included here (caffeine anhydrous & green tea) is unlikely to be an issue for the majority of users. Guarana is a more potent ingredient, but its smoother caffeine delivery rate should prevent negative issues.
Pregnant and nursing mothers are advised to err on the side of caution and refrain from taking any form of dietary supplement unless its use has been approved by their doctor. The same advice is offered to people with existing or suspected health issues.
Should You Buy Phentaslim
Phentaslim is never going to win a prize for being the cheapest dietary option on the market, but it is far from being the most expensive either and everything (the blend, customer feedback) suggests Phentaslim will provide value for money by producing the kind of results dieters need.
Hype doesn’t cut it. False promises don’t cut it. Results are the only thing that counts, and the Phentaslim blend looks powerful enough to deliver those results, so it gains an easy entry to our list of recommended weight loss products.
Where To buy Phentaslim In the UK and Ireland
A one month supply of capsules costs £34.95 plus shipping, but customers who take advantage of bulk-buy discounts can secure a slight saving and every purchase of two or more bottles is eligible for free shipping.
All purchases are protected by a money back guarantee.
Click here to view special offers direct from website