Phentra50 is a “diet accelerator” marketed by Atom Labs. The company is based in the UK and produces several other supplements designed to boost the users health and wellness. Phentra50 is a vegan and vegetarian-friendly supplement and Atom Labs state users can expect to receive several benefits:
- Doubles the effects of your existing weight loss efforts
- Increases exercise endurance and cognitive performance
- Suppresses the appetite and prevents cravings
- Normal metabolism of fatty acids
- Regular carbohydrate metabolism
- Reduces tiredness & fatigue
Claims: To help accelerate your weight loss
Positives: A decent ingredient profile
Negatives: There is nothing really that wrong with Phentra50 its just that we prefer PhenQ. When you try to access the official website you are redirected to another.
What Is In Phentra50
One tablet provides:
- Beta-Alanine (200mg): An amino acid that is sometimes added to sports supplements. It is often credited with anti-fatigue abilities, but when these abilities were put to the test, during a study conducted at the College of New Jersey, beta-alanine failed to provide a significant increase in endurance or stamina.
- Caffeine (200mg): Probably the most popular stimulant in the world. Caffeine is renowned for its ability to boost energy levels and help focus the mind, but many people fail to realize it is also an appetite suppressant and metabolism enhancer.
- Oxyphenylon (200mg): More commonly called raspberry ketone, Oxyphenylon is a powerful ingredient that is often used as a fat burner, but also has appetite suppressing qualities.
- L-Phenylalanine (50mg): An amino acid that is naturally-occuring in meat and dairy products. It is unlikely to encourage weight loss, but an aritcle on the authority site, WebMD, suggests it may help provide a better state of mind.
- L-Tyrosine (50mg): An amino acid that is a precursor to the neurotransmitter, dopamine. When incorporated into supplements L-Tyrosine may help to enhance the mood and prevent diet-related grumpiness.
- Green Coffee Extract (40mg): A source of chlorogenic acid. Supplementation with green coffee bean extract can help control blood sugar levels, but the ingredient is generally more famed for its fat burning abilities.
- Vitamin B3 (16mg): Also called niacin, vitamin B3 has the ability to lower cholesterol levels and encourage a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Zinc (4mg): Zinc is an important mineral that supports good health in a number of ways. Experts have long been aware of the connection between zinc and the metabolism. So, by supporting a healthy metabolism, it is conceivable that the presence of zinc in the Phentra50 formulation may support weight loss by helping the body to burn more calories than normal.
- Vitamin B2 (3.5mg): Also known as riboflavin, vitamin B2 supports metabolic function and helps the body convert carbohydrates into energy.
- Vitamin B1 (2.25mg): Also called thiamine, vitamin B1 is water-soluble vitamin. An article published on the MedlinePlus website states vitamin B1 supports healthy cognitive function and encourages an efficient metabolism.
Customer feedback is a mix of good and bad.
A few average reviews read:
Side Effects, Health Issues & Supplementary Information
A warning on the back of the box points out Phentra50 is only intended for healthy adults who are over the age of 18. The formulation is not suitable for pregnant or nursing mothers, anyone who has an existing medical condition, or people who are taking medication.
A number of customers report experiencing unpleasant side effects, including headaches, nausea, and dizziness.
There is no money back guarantee at time of review
Where To Buy Phentra50
At the time of this review Amazon appeared to be the main source of supply and the price had been reduced from £60 to £9.99 per (60 capsule) box.
Alternative and Recommended
We have our list of preferred diet pills with PhenQ currently the best diet product on the open market.
PhenQ can do multiple things; it can help you burn fat, block the potential for new fat and suppress your appetite helping you to control calorie intake.
PhenQ also has a long money back refund policy – 2 months
Compare the best diet pills here