Silvets is a brand of diet pill brought to market by Key Player Limited.
The company is based in Saudi Arabia, but the pills are manufactured in the USA and Key Player previously sold this formulation under the name Slimette.
The reason for the re-branding is unclear, but companies sometimes take this step when products have disappointed a lot of people and got a bad reputation.
What Users Are Told To Expect
According to the marketing material, Silvets helps people to lose weight by:
- Boosting energy levels
- Speeding up the metabolism
- Reducing fat retention
- Making it easier to eat less
- Targeting fat in difficult spots
If you believe the hype, no other manufacturer ” decided to make a formula based on both exotic and local, well-known extracts that work from day one”, but all of the ingredients used in Silvets are diet pill regulars.
No inclusion rates are provided, but Silvets weight loss capsules contain the following ingredients:
- Acai Berry: A popular superfruit ingredient that has hunger curbing abilities and is also good for boosting the metabolism.
- L-Carnitine Tartrate: A study conducted in Italy suggest L-Carnitine could be useful for delaying the onset of fatigue.
- Cayenne Powder: Research conducted in Canada reveals cayenne contains a component that increases diet induced thermogenesis and fat oxidation.
- Green Tea: A popular fat burner with proven abilities. Green tea also contains antioxidants that improve the overall health.
- Guarana: A caffeine-providing berry extract that can be good for boosting energy levels. Caffeine is also a proven metabolism booster and fat burner.
- Bioperine: A proprietary blend that contains a black pepper derivative, called piperine, that can ease the absorption of other ingredients.
How the Pills Are Designed to Work
Like many other diet pills, Silvets is an appetite suppressing fat burner that is intended to make the body become so short of calories it needs to burn fat. It also contains a caffeine provider (guarana) and some L-Carnitine to help combat fatigue.
There is no money back guarantee.
What Past Customers Say About Silvets
The most reliable customer reviews are always those that are found posted at sites that are not promoting the product being reviewed, but we could not find any for Silvets and the reviews posted on the manufacturer’s website lack credibility.
One of them shows before and after pictures of a woman who supposedly lost 50kg by using Silvets. Another is accompanied by pictures that show a woman who had an alleged starting weight of 150kg and slimmed down to 90kg.
The pictures of the first woman may be stock photos because they are also used to promote numerous other brands of diet pill. The pictures of the woman who lost 60kg are even more interesting.
Although Key Player identify her by a different name on each of their sites, the lady in question is called Emma Duncan and she shed her excess pounds by taking part in an Australian TV show called “The Biggest Loser.”
Product Suitability and Potential For Side Effects
Key Player state side effects are not likely, but stress the formulation is not intended for women who are pregnant or nursing a child. No other health advisory is offered, but we feel people who have existing health problems would be wise to seek medical advice prior to commencing supplementation. Anyone who is using medication should be likewise cautious.
Our Take on Silvets
We like the ingredients used in Silvets. We would be even happier if we knew if they were included in sufficient amounts.
We don’t like the fact there is no guarantee, or that there is a lack of credible customer feedback, and when we discovered the identity of Silvets’ biggest loser any trust we may have had in the product flew out the window.
It’s certainly possible that some people may find the pills help them to lose a little weight, but they would likely lose considerably more by taking a better product instead.
The Best Place to Buy Silvets
There are several official product websites, each one targeting a different country. Expect to pay around £32.97 per bottle, but don’t expect it to last long if you are taking the maximum dose of four capsules per day. There are only 60 capsules per bottle.
Recommended Diet Pills
We review hundreds of diet and weight loss products and order them into which ones are most effective.
We place emphasis on diet products that have good customer feedback, are safe to use and have a long money back guarantee.