PhenElite is a diet pill that is only Available from Amazon.com and it’s quite controversial.
A great many customers say the formulation does not work.
Far more claim that it does, but the people marketing the pills appear to be giving them away in exchange for customer reviews.
PhenElite is a diet pill that promises several attractive benefits:
- Fast fat burning formula
- Boosts your metabolism
- Allows you to lose 15 or more
- Breaks away stubborn fat cells
- Gives you the lean and healthy body you deserve
- See the effects in just days
The promises sound great, but no information is provided to back up any of the claims that are made.
What Is In The Formula?
Two capsules provide 1200mg of a proprietary blend.
The blend contains:
- African mango: African mango (Irvingia gabonensis) can is a good source of dietary fibre. It is also highly nutritious and good for the health. It’s use has been linked to weight losses of 28lbs in 10 weeks.
- Green tea extract: A scientifically proven fat burning ingredient that is packed full of health-boosting antioxidants.
- Raspberry ketone: A fruit derived phenol that can suppress the appetite. Research suggests raspberry ketone also “holds great promise” as a fat burner.
- Caffeine anhydrous: A proven fat burner that can boost energy levels and help prevent diet-related fatigue.
- Acai: A highly nutritious berry that assists weight loss by suppressing the appetite and improving fat burning abilities.
- Resveratrol: Some research suggests resveratrol supports weight loss, but many other ingredients have superior abilities.
- Kelp: A seaweed extract that is rich in iodine. Kelp is sometimes added to diet pills because it encourages healthy thyroid function and the T-hormones produced by the thyroid gland can have a positive effect on the metabolism.
- Grapefruit powder: Some people have successfully lost weight by following the Grapefruit Diet, but consuming a small quantity of grapefruit powder is unlikely to have a similar effect.
- Apple cider vinegar: Some celebrities claim apple cider vinegar helps them to keep in shape, but its abilities are not scientifically proven.
Is There Any Customer Feedback?
At the time of this review, PhenElite had received over 7000 customer reviews. At first glance the Amazon star-rating system suggests the product must be very good, but 16% of the reviews are negative. That means there are over 1000 dissatisfied customers. A close scrutiny of the five-star reviews reveals many of the people who are praising the product so highly were given a free bottle of PhenElite in exchange for leaving a review.
Two positive reviews read:
Two negative reviews read:
Does PhenElite Cause Side Effects?
A number of customers say the pills made them feel ill. Some of the lesser side effects appear to be heartburn, feelings of nausea, and headaches. At the other end of the scale, one customer says the pills are like a “heart attack in a bottle”, so a degree of caution is required. We suggest all potential users seek the advice of a GP prior to using PhenElite to try and lose weight.
Where Can I Buy PhenElite?
PhenElite is only available via Amazon.com, but shipping is available to the UK. A 30-day supply of pills costs $24.99 (£20.60).
Is the Manufacturer Offering a Guarantee?
The sales page states weight loss is “100 guaranteed”, but does not provide any specifics. However, if need be, dissatisfied customers should be able to pull their money back via the Amazon Returns Policy.
Is There Anything Else I Need to Know?
The label states the company behind the product is Boost Marketing Group. According to the company website they specialize in “building Amazon power brands”. Boost Marketing is not a diet pill manufacturer and the true origin of the product is unknown.
The Amazon sales page states the pills provide an “exclusive and FAST fat burning formula”. This is far from being the case. Anybody who searches Amazon for Atrafen diet pills will see the formulation relies on the same proprietary blend. The only difference is the one label shows the quantity for one pill (600mg), the other label shows the quantity for two (1200mg).
Does PhenElite Work?
It’s fair to say the product contains some ingredients that are known to work, but the quantities involved are unknown. Too much of one and not enough of another could turn a potentially good diet pill into a disaster.
A lot of customers are saying it works, but the marketing company that is pushing the product have been encouraging people to leave reviews by incentivising them to do so. Many of the negative reviews seem more convincing. The water is too muddy to see clearly. We cannot say whether this product will or will not work. We can only say that it might.
What Is Recommended
We recommend PhenQ over and above PhenElite – it is a true multi tasker and is suitable for anyone and everyone.
PhenQ is very effective fat burner that can also help to block the consumption of excess calories on a daily basis. It is also a highly efficient appetite suppressant.