FenMax is an appetite suppressing diet pill that appears to be designed to attract the attention of dieters who are searching for the prescription only weight loss drug Phentermine or for a legal alternative. Phentermine sound-alike products are very common, but FenMax is a little different from the majority of them because the tablets bear blue speckles that are highly reminiscent of those seen on Phentermine.
According to the marketing material, FenMax has been specifically designed to provide “aggressive professional” weight loss, but is apparently equally suitable for casual dieters hoping to lose 20lbs or more as fast as possible.
The Amazon sales page states FenMax is effective for:
- Arm fat and flab
- Sagging arms
- Belly and bloating fat
- Buttocks fat
- Targeting thigh fat
- Making the legs look lean
- Burning body fat
- Reducing the overall body fat percentage
- Targeting fat in stubborn areas
No explanation is provided as to how the tablets will achieve any of this, and there is a distinct lack of information about the product in general.
Claims: To be an advanced fat burner and appetite suppressant
Positives: It’s a good looking brand, some good ingredients
Negatives: In our opinion this would be a compromise compared to PhenQ
What Is In the Formula
Each tablet provides 222mg of a proprietary blend that contains unspecified quantities of four active ingredients.
- 2-Phenylethylamine: An organic compound that possesses psychoactive and stimulant abilities. It’s main value appears to be as a mood enhancer. According to a study published in a 1996 edition of the Journal of Neuropsychiatry Clinical Neuroscience, phenylethylamine is an effective anti-depressant. It can also stimulate the secretion of extra dopamine. This leads to a better state of mind and reduced hunger cravings.
- Hordenine Hydrochloride: A naturally-occcuring alkaloid that can be sourced from certain plants, including barley. Horedenine is a natural MAO inhibitor that can boost mental focus, improve the mood, and provide extra energy. It is also reputed to be useful for boosting the metabolism, but further research is required all around.
- Yohimbe Hydrochloride: A popular fat burning ingredient sourced from the bark of a tree. Yohimbe (Yohimbine) has the ability to boost adrenalin levels and hinder a natural regulatory process that would normally suppress the body’s fat burning capabilities. In one study, soccer players were given 20mg of yohimbe every day for three weeks and their body fat percentage showed a notable decrease: 9.3+/-1.1% to 7.1+/-2.2%. However, large doses of yohimbine can cause unpleasant side effects, so the lack of an inclusion rate is not ideal. Yohimbe can also react badly with some medications.
- Synephrine Hydrochloride: Synephrine is the active ingredient in Bitter Orange. It’s a stimulant that can provide extra energy. It is also a fat burner with proven abilities. Experts have reviewed many of the studies involving the ingredient and confirm it has the power to raise the metabolic rate and energy expenditure sufficiently to encourage weight loss.
Fenmax Customer Feedback
We were unable to find any customer feedback for this product.
Side Effects, Health Issues & Supplementary Information
FenMax is not intended for people who are under 18-years of age or for pregnant or nursing mothers. People who have existing medical problems should ask a doctor’s advice before commencing supplementation. Anyone who is taking medication(s) should show an equal degree of caution.
A 60 day money back guarantee is promised, but the claims process is not explained.
Purchasing Options & Considerations
A 60 tablet bottle of FenMax costs $36.88 (£27) from Amazon.com. We were unable to find any other source of supply.
As intimated above we prefer PhenQ – a treble action fat burner, fat blocker and appetite suppressant that can also aid the detox process s well as helping you overcome fatigue.
PhenQ is regarded to a best seller in the Unites States and Australia.
Read the full report on PhenQ here